Legal Support For Anesthesia Error Victims

Many surgical procedures require anesthesia. Everything from major surgery to going to the dentist involves someone administering a drug to deaden sensation or to knock a patient out entirely. While most anesthesiologists administer their drugs correctly and appropriately, mistakes are made and serious consequences can be the result:
  • Allergies or hypersensitivity to the anesthesia
  • Negative drug reactions from another medication
  • Shock
  • Anxiety
  • Brain damage
  • Spinal cord damage
  • Heart attack
  • Death

Contact our attorneys: Our anesthesia error attorneys are available to help you at 206-386-5566. Do not hesitate to contact us.

A Serious Or Life-Threatening Matter

If you or a family member has suffered from the negligence of an anesthesiologist, that person should be held accountable for his or her actions. Hospitals and anesthesiologists may try to cover up these events or blame them on other medical problems to avoid paying the costs associated with the damage that has been done. This leaves you in pain and responsible for paying the medical bills associated with the recovery from their mistake.

How We Can Help You Following An Anesthesia Error

We take the time to learn about you, your case, and your story. We gather evidence of the negligence by examining your medical records, investigating hospital procedure and consulting with experts in various medical fields to see what proper procedure should be and how it was deviated from. We work with life care planners and doctors to determine the extent of the damage and what it will take to help you recover and have a good quality of life. All of this goes into the story we tell to your insurance company, the responsible parties, and the jury in order to get you proper and just compensation.

Contact Us Today

The lawyers of Johnson Flora Sprangers PLLC help people all over the state of Washington and can be contacted at 206-386-5566. All cases are taken on a contingency basis so you don’t pay a fee unless your case is successfully settled.