Is Your Insurance Company Acting In Bad Faith?

When you purchase insurance, you are signing a contract with the company stating that you will both operate “in good faith.” You do your duty by paying your premiums on time, reporting claims promptly, filing the correct paperwork, showing whatever evidence is requested and dealing with your insurance agent and adjuster. If your insurance company decides to renege on its part of the deal, this can put you in serious financial and personal trouble.
Contact our attorneys: Please contact us at 206-386-5566 if you are interested in speaking to us about a potential claim. Our office is located in Seattle. We can help you strategize solutions if you are dealing with an unfair insurance company.

Expecting A Fair Deal

Washington State allows an individual to recover damages against an insurance company for bad faith by proving simple negligence. For instance, wrongfully denying your claim would count as negligence, as would being pressured into a settlement. If an insurance adjuster gives advice that is not in the best interests of the insured, the adjuster can be held liable for the settlement.

Insurance companies are out to protect their bottom line, no matter what their advertisements say. Having an experienced lawyer on your side will help you get the compensation that you are entitled to.

Our Attorney Can Help You Fight Denied Claims

Our lawyers have been handling personal injury lawsuits of all kinds for more than 40 years combined. We want to take the time to deal with you, personally, so we keep our caseload small in order to devote attention to your case. We consult with experts in their professions to show negligence on the part of your insurance company in fulfilling its end of your contract. We will aggressively pursue your case to get you an equitable settlement.

Please Contact Us Today

The attorneys of Johnson Flora Sprangers PLLC can be reached at 206-386-5566, or you can send us an email. All cases are taken on a contingency basis so you don’t pay a fee unless your case is successfully settled or tried.