Extensive Representation: Leveling The Playing Field
With decades of experience and dedicated representation, we offer the personal counsel and care needed by one whose life has been touched by a devastating personal injury. Our lawyers can evaluate your situation from every angle to determine the best course of action. Our goal is for you to receive proper medical care and suitable compensation for your catastrophic injuries.
Victims of commercial vehicle injuries often find that, in addition to being severely injured and out of work, they are faced with fighting large companies with boundless resources. We can help level the playing field. We are dedicated to helping real people deal with company bureaucracy and achieve a full recovery for their injuries and financial burdens.
Negligence On The Road
Unfortunately, negligence on the road has become the norm. You can suffer traumatic injuries or lose a loved one due to another driver’s carelessness. Large companies routinely put poorly trained drivers behind the wheel of big rigs, on tight schedules for long hours. This is a recipe for disaster. Whether your accident involved a city bus, commercial hauling, or shipping vehicle, or any other truck, we can help you. We handle cases involving:
- Improper training for bus drivers
- Overworked and extremely tired drivers
- Insufficient commercial truck driver training
- Out-of-control 18-wheelers
- Unsecured loads
- Injuries occurring inside buses and other public transportation
- Failure to follow rules of the road
If your accident involved a truck with unsecured loads, please call us to discuss how the law may affect your case.
Our attorneys understand the complexities of commercial trucking accidents. We conduct thorough investigations to help determine liability. Depending on your situation, we can evaluate:
- Whether the driver was properly trained
- How long a truck driver was on the road
- Mechanical issues with the vehicle
- A driver’s record, especially prior substance abuse
- Vehicle records, including maintenance
- Driver’s logs or reports
Contact Us Today
We are available to discuss your legal issues. Please call our Seattle truck accident lawyers toll free at 206-386-5566, or you can send us an email.